Neyer Properties principals proactively oversee every project from inception to completion. We deliver new facilities to meet our clients’ current needs and future expectations from a variety of development options including:
- Sale / lease back
- Land contract
- Joint venture
- Build to suit
- Site selection
- Due diligence
- Planning and zoning
- Creative financing
- Site and building design
- Construction management
Neyer Properties has substantial experience in the redevelopment and renovation of existing properties, from brownfield sites, such as Red Bank Crossing and Ridge Pointe, to rezoned and repositioned properties, such as Keystone Parke and Patterson Place. These types of projects have strong financial and environmental benefits to their immediate communities.
Sustainable renovation and redevelopment strategies:
- Reuse natural resources
- Preserve infrastructure and green space
- Extend the life cycle of a structure
- Conserve land and reduce sprawl
- Revitalize urban life and declining neighborhoods
- Reduce energy use by 25% and water use by 50%
- Provide competitive lease rates for the end user
Design / Build
Neyer Properties offers a fully-integrated design/build approach to development and construction of facilities for our clients. This method streamlines project delivery and offers significant advantages including efficiency, cost-effectiveness, enhanced communication and advanced schedule for completion. By drawing upon the strengths of architects, engineers and other professionals within our team, we are able to balance costs and benefits throughout the entire project. The result is better product at a better value for the client.
Acquisition / Investment
Neyer Properties focuses on value-added real estate opportunities that require a comprehensive solution to successfully restructure or reposition the property. We have acquired numerous buildings and land sites for long-term appreciation and value. We use this experience to help investors find properties with solid income and equity appreciation value.
With over 30 years of real estate investing experience, we offer a unique platform for investors to capitalize on distressed real estate opportunities with a firm that encompasses unparalleled knowledge, innovation and discipline.
Our top priorities in investments are to maximize value and minimize risk, while adhering to the following major goals:
- Controlling expenses
- Improving operational efficiency
- Introducing facility enhancements, including sustainability
- Transforming underutilized assets to higher and better uses
- Matching expanding clients within our portfolio with new investment opportunities
Finance / Capital
Neyer Properties engages local and regional lenders, economic development officials and local, state and federal agencies to provide the most appropriate and innovative combination of equity, loan and incentive programs for each project and for every client.
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)
- Jobs Ohio Revitalization Program
- Job creation and retention tax credits
- Historical tax credits
- Community Reinvestment Areas (CRA)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Abatements
- Solar and eco-friendly state tax and federal incentives
To best meet the needs of our clients in today’s environment and to ensure the most profitable future for them tomorrow, we provide the following services:
- Private Placement Memoranda (PPM) for raising of capital
- Acquisition and disposition value analysis
- Asset management
- Sale / lease back transactions
- Equity placement in existing business operation
- Loan restructuring approach
- Preparation of loan requests and negotiation of loans
Sustainable Real Estate
Neyer Properties is the known leader and earliest proponent for sustainable practices in development and LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification. Sustainable building is the incorporation of construction materials and techniques that allows owners to save energy while improving both the environment and the health of building occupants. Additionally, green, or high-performance buildings are designed to ensure efficient use of limited energy resources while garnering financial benefits for the owner and tenants.
Neyer’s Red Bank Crossing II was the first building in the region to receive LEED Core & Shell certification; its development at Keystone Parke was the second to be LEED certified. Neyer’s headquarters, located within Keystone Parke, was the first in the state to receive LEED Gold for its interior design. Also at Keystone Parke, Neyer developed the first LEED certified Red Cross building in the nation. The company has pledged to build all future projects with sustainable construction.