Neyer Properties, Inc., a full-service commercial real estate organization, is seeking an experienced, full-time Executive Assistant. A new position, the qualified candidate will work directly with the President/CEO of the company as well as other Executives and will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties. Centrally located near Xavier University and I-71, Neyer Properties is a fast-paced yet relaxed environment.
- Manage the CEO’s workload and calendar, act as a gatekeeper and follow up with meetings, external contacts, projects, etc.;
- Prioritizing the CEO’s and own workload while exercising independent and sound judgment in relieving the CEO of administrative details;
- Monitor tasks delegated by the CEO to other internal and/or external contacts to ensure work is completed and deadlines are met;
- Provide both personal and business support to the CEO;
- Schedule meetings, appointments, manage travel arrangements and itineraries ensuring CEO is fully prepared for all events;
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for coworkers and outside parties;
- Handle all correspondence for CEO while upholding a strict level of confidentiality;
- Process monthly company credit card receipts and payments for CEO;
- Maintain professional organization renewals and subscriptions;
- May be required to assist with meetings and/or events.
- Five years prior experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to executive management;
- Associates Degree preferred but not mandatory;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) with the ability to become familiar with various other software programs;
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, flagging items for CEO’s attention and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle interruptions;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Notary Public is a plus;
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities as needed beyond the initial position scope;
- Friendly, mature and professional demeanor.
The Executive Assistant will be privy to confidential information in many different areas. Confidentiality and the ability to exercise discretion is vital. As this is a new position within Neyer Properties, the successful candidate can expect the position to evolve. The ability and desire to grow with the position is necessary.
Neyer Properties offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes 401K, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Summer Hours.
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity or to apply, please contact Carol Higgins at email@example.com. Due to the number of resumes anticipated, only qualified applicants will be contacted.