Neyer Properties, Inc., a full-service commercial real estate organization, is seeking an experienced real estate sales, marketing and development professional who can manage efforts on the company’s land portfolio to sell, ground lease, acquire, develop or otherwise put land parcels into productive use. The primary responsibility of the Land Marketing & Sales Manager is to maximize the value and return of our land holdings through these efforts and to oversee associated processes. This position will report to the Director of Development.
Partial List of Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the priorities associated with assigned land holdings including evaluating and updating the Land Asset Plans per parcel to determine pricing, highest and best use and other viable uses (creative approach / ideas for use of parcels regardless of current use or zoning), and marketing approach / plan.
- Lead and work in partnership with Director of Development, VP of Development, Marketing and Leasing to coordinate sales and business development efforts to proactively and aggressively pursue end users, investors, etc. for these properties.
- Lead sales process on land parcels including negotiation of Letters of Intent, Purchase / Sale Agreements, and Seller deliverables / coordination to meet the timing, budgets and company goals.
- Manage third party brokers on properties where agreed upon strategy includes utilizing their services vs. in-house marketing of land assets.
- Coordinate with Director of Development and municipalities to assist land buyers on utilities, zoning, or other entitlements; all aspects to allow sales or developments to occur.
- Work with Director of Development and Marketing on various site plans and development options for marketing of properties, creation of new flyers or other marketing tools to market properties to a variety of end uses.
- Work with Director of Development and Acquisitions on prospective land assets to be acquired / buildings with additional adjacent developable acreage. Specific job duties to be identified based upon assets under consideration but may include providing of market and comp information, data related to competitive assets, and preparation of marketing / sales strategy for these land parcels.
- Oversee the land management and maintenance that helps in the marketing and positioning of our properties.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following qualities:
- Strong sales skills and proactively makes significant cold calls to generate new opportunities
- Possesses a high energy level and stamina.
- Prefers a rapid-paced, stimulating work environment.
- Is very organized, timely and focused to obtain results.
- Tolerates uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Enjoys responsibility and accountability.
- Values relationships with others; regards them as essential for personal, professional and organizational growth.
- Flexible; ability to “think on his/her feet”; able to make midcourse corrections.
- 5+ years experience in sales, real estate development or related fields.
- Knowledgeable in marketing and sales of commercial real estate and ability to make decisions from an owner perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously at a rapid pace.
- Displays a strong customer service approach, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions quickly and independently, and follow through with appropriate action steps to completion.
- Exhibits strong communication and reporting skills.
- Bachelors degree or more.
If interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please contact Jeff Chamot at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted.