The Leasing Manager within Neyer Properties, Inc. will collaboratively manage and oversee the marketing and leasing strategies for our fully developed commercial real estate properties, while assisting the Director of Leasing & Business Development and VP of Asset Management with the management of the assigned portfolio of assets, acquisitions, and developments.
- Ensure the leasing of specified portfolio maximizes revenue, achieves results, provides superior customer service, and achieves occupancy goals established by the company;
- Manage the lease process including negotiating of terms, conditions, and economics that comply with property and corporate level objectives;
- Assist in the development of the team through implementation of the NPI processes and policies;
- Formulate and implement strategic leasing and marketing plans for multiple assigned assets;
- Conduct market analysis and survey competitive properties for assigned assets;
- Coordinate with third-party leasing agents to market available spaces, prospect for tenants and negotiate letters of intent and requests for proposals;
- Develop best practices and standard procedures for third party listing teams
- Manage lease renewals within assigned portfolio;
- Prepare financial analysis of proposed leases and of leasehold obligations, including comparisons to approved budgets;
- Coordinate the drafting of lease contracts and lease amendments with legal counsel;
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization as well as with end users, brokers, consultants, and others in the community.
- 7 or more years of commercial real estate experience in leasing, sales, finance, and/or asset management.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience formulating and negotiating real estate leases a must.
- Ability to think strategically, develop and implement action plans and see them through.
- Goal oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, trouble shoot, manage time effectively and be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of real estate economics, financial analysis, leases and purchase and sale agreements.
- Assertive; decisive; energetic; strong constitution.
- Values relationships with others; regards them as essential for personal, professional, and organizational growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please contact Bert Hehman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted.