Neyer Properties, Inc., a full-service commercial real estate organization, is seeking a full-time Office Assistant to be the first point of contact as people enter our office. The ideal candidate be friendly and willing to lend a helping hand.
- Promptly answer calls coming into the office and direct appropriately;
- Greet those entering our office and assist in their needs;
- Provide office administrative support where needed throughout the office;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence including mail, faxes, scans, etc.;
- Administer ordering, receiving, checking, distribution and storage of office, janitorial, kitchen, stationary supply through various vendors;
- Maintain an orderly and neat reception area;
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
- Maintain Corporate Contact database.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner;
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Possesses the ability to multitask;
- Ability to learn other software used within the office;
- High school diploma and two years of experience required.
Neyer Properties offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes 401K, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Summer Hours.
If you are interested in learning more about this career opportunity or to apply, please contact Carol Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the number of resumes anticipated, only qualified applicants will be contacted.