Neyer Properties, Inc., a full-service commercial real estate organization, is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator for our Development Department.
- Create and prioritize digital project folders to maintain document organization throughout the project.
- Ensure all drawings, specifications, and supporting project documents are up to date, organized, and distributed to the team accordingly.
- Collect, verify, file, and update vendor information, insurance, and W9 forms, ensuring all are in place prior to the start of work on the project.
- Administer the bidding and RFP processes for development projects including construction bidding, hiring of project architects, engineers, and other members of the project team as necessary.
- Enter and maintain development and construction project budgets and budget reports directly in MRI accounting software in collaboration with development and accounting throughout the course of the project and on a regular basis. Process and code invoices, check requests, and construction draws for development projects, making sure they match the contract amount, and are submitted with correct supporting documentation keeping an eye on each one to ensure prompt payment to vendors. Track down all missing or incorrect documentation needed.
- Record and process all project addendums, submittals, and material selections for development projects.
- Assist the project team in collecting proposals and managing all third-party work and associated documents, to ensure accurate scope execution, reporting, and schedule compliance. Hold all contractors and vendors accountable for submittal of all regularly required documentation (i.e., weekly, monthly, start of project, end of project, etc.).
- Generate, process, and issue all vendor contracts and purchase orders.
- Handle time sensitive materials to and from local municipalities and legal consultants.
- Attend and record all project meetings. Process and distribute meeting minutes for all construction and development projects. Prepare presentations, proposals, memos, letters, and other necessary documents.
- Assist in the creation and development of templates, forms, and processes that streamline the construction / development processes.
- Coordinate meetings and jobsite visits with consultants, contractors, and project team.
- Summarize third party reports and assist in follow up due diligence.
- Work with general contractors on development projects to obtain and appropriately save down / distribute all ongoing project meeting agendas, minutes, photographs, and other required contract documents including project closeout documentation per Neyer project closeout requirements checklist.
- Assist the Development Project Team with daily administrative duties on an as needed basis.
- Two or four year degree in construction management, real estate, or civil engineering preferred.
- Two to five years in a construction or development related administrative role.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail, including multitasking and time-management.
- A “people person” with strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and grow relationships.
- Enjoys variety and challenges; skilled at problem solving.
- Committed to quality and customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe platforms; MRI Accounting software preferred.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Neyer Properties offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Summer Hours.
If interested in learning more about this career opportunity, please contact Carol Higgons at email@example.com. Due to the number of resumes anticipated, only qualified applicants will be contacted.